maanantai 5. syyskuuta 2016

Crayfishes and friends


Hello!



It's this time of the year again!

I had a good week because all the food was so brilliant everyday. It all narrowed to Sunday when we had a Crayfish party.

I've been blessed to have two Crayfish parties in this fall. Now I'll tell you about our every year tradition.
On Sunday we (my family) travelled to Tampere to my mom friend's cottage. There were all my moms best friends from High School. Ever since they graduated from High School they have had a Crayfish party every fall. They even have a name for their group - Herkku Perseet aka HPt. I think it's so cool that they have done that every fall for over 20 years now! Of course the group has changed because they all have children now and husbands and wife's. 
The owner of the cottage had catched all the crayfishes and they told us that in this year they had gotten over 1000 crayfishes -THAT'S CRAZY!!!!!!


After the crayfishes we had the most delicious food from Thailand. It was pulled pork and rice with lettuce and chili and a sauce made of chives. It was the best thing ever even though it doesn't sound so special! 
Image result for omenahyve


And last but not the least the dessert!!! 
My mom's job was to make a dessert so she made an apple pie and a tiramisu. They were both so good! But I do personally like more the apple pie.

Image result for tiramisu







 

Thank you,
Iines



1 kommentti: