sunnuntai 25. syyskuuta 2016

The finnish pulla

Hello again!!

Today i´m going to tell you about the one fine day, which was today, that my mom decided to make buns.

My mom decided to do normal buns, cinnamon buns and then try out apple cinnamon buns. Like there was apple chips inside of them!! Best!! I ate like four buns and was so full after.





We have the exam week coming, or like it started last Friday, and now I have a whole bun warehouse giving me the support I need. :-)

I didn´t remember to take pictures from my weekly food experiences but I went out for a coffee with my friends few times and yesterday me and my two friends visited the hietsu´s market hall. There was this music and tasting happening, where you could buy small portions of different kinds of food from the market hall´s stands. It was really fine-dining session but it was really fun in there!! For example I bought the beef meat pie with different kind of veggies inside of it, it was really tasty!!! <3

Kisses,

Kaisla

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti