maanantai 26. syyskuuta 2016

Hello!

It's my turn to tell you about my past weeks food.

We had the best week in school ever! We had all these special foods like tortillas, fish fingers and PIZZA ON FRIDAY CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT??!?? It was a good week!:) thank you palmia!

We are getting pretty excited about the Halloween season so my mom decided to make a pumpkin gratin from the pumpkin we got from my uncle.  And since I have never eaten pumpkin before this was also 'special' dinner for me. Before that day, I didn't even know that people actually make food from it!

   Here you see the gratined pumpkin stuffed with bacon and cheese. And also the brownish thing made from spelts and carrots and some parsley. And then of course the salad.

Well the food turn out to look SUPER weird I would say but it really did tasted delicious!! I would suggest for you to make some food made from pumpkins!! It's good tasting and super healthy!
For example stuffed pumpkins, you just can put anything inside of it and it will taste good.


And for the dessert my mom had also baked a apple pie, again!But this time it tasted a bit different than last time. She's crazy about things made from apples.. !! I blame the apple season.



IINES

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti