maanantai 12. syyskuuta 2016

New trend called Wolt


Hi, all my fans!
This is my first blog-writing of my life, and I am just wondering what to write to you guys. Well I had a great week and excellent weekend. I don`t no why, it just was.

Do I ate a lot of good food? Yes I did. I think that is one of the reasons. Last week I ate of course every day the good and free school lunch. And then, some days I went store and bought some coffee.

Okay, now I tell you a new trend called WOLT. Do you have heard it before? Because I didnt had. My friend told me that if I load a Wolt application, I would get 10€ free coins in there. Then me and my friend tested it. We choose what food we want to eat and then we ordered it. We waited 30 min and heard our doorbell ring and there was a wolt-bishop bringing your food to you. That was amazing.. I mean you just push a couple buttons with your phone and you get food at your home door from 400 different restaurants.






















Me and my friend ordered some gourmet hamburgers and it was absolutely wonderfull! It costed 10 € + dispatching costs 3,90€. I think it`s a bit expensive but I still recommend Wolt to all of you!
Thanks and bye,

Lauri






Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti