sunnuntai 28. elokuuta 2016

Mom´s salmon is the best salmon

Hi! This week is my turn to tell about me and food. I didn´t take any pictures of my weekdays food experiences but  I will tell you about my weekend´s ones. This saturday I was lazy and tired and took things easy. I had done so much in the week so I had to keep one day for just and only resting. So I spend my day with my best friend, my mom!

She had bought fish from prisma and decided to cook my favorite dish: oven salmon and new potatoes with dill!! Potatoes and dill she had gotten from her garden plot.

So she cooked and me with my little sisters waited, and then we ate together.

Then as a dessert we ate oven apples with syrup and oat brans and ice cream and it was the best!

I was so full after eating and did happily all my homeworks! :-) :-)

Kisses,
 

Kaisla

2 kommenttia: