sunnuntai 21. elokuuta 2016

Friends, Falafels and Burgers

Hi guys,
This weekend was great! I had two of my friends from Jyväskylä spending the weekend with me here at Helsinki. We spent our weekend laughing, walking around Helsinki and most importantly eating amazing food! Yesterday we ate at my favourite restaurant called Fafa's. They make these incredible pita breads with falafels and all sorts of other fillings and sauces. My favourite is the one with halloumi and falafels. The food was fantastic, as per usual! Fafa's has never let me down.
Today we went looking for some more high-class burgers. We found this fast food restaurant at Mikonkatu 8 called Friend and Brgrs. We had no expectations but the food was actually very good. We ordered a meal called the Friend's meal.

The meal included a basic cheese hamburger with vegetables and mayonnaise with these amazing crispy french fries on the side. I would say it was worth the money and it was extremely tasty for a more homemade hamburger.
These were the two culinary highlights of my week. I spent way too much money on food, but it was totally worth it!
See you soon, 


Ebba

Here are the addresses for the restaurants:
http://friendsandbrgrs.com/fi/ 
Mikonkatu 8, Helsinki

http://www.fafas.fi
Iso Roobertinkatu 2, Helsinki




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti